BadFlashProductionsBadFlashProductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 16 Fans

Bill, The Merman Bill, The Merman

ignore the last reviewer.

This was hilarious Jeremy. If someone wants to insult you because your limbs are out of proportion, maybe they should remember that it was a cartoon about a merman. I mean, who cares if some of thlimbs were a bit dodgy.

Loved the dancing Ginger women. A lot of the humour was thanks to the delivery of the main guy. I also had a little chuckle at the fact it's called Bill the merman, and he isn't even in the flash very long. Anyway i was going to give you an 8, but to cancel out that last review i'll give you a 10.

On another note. Punch Out inspired my cartoon Brokeback parody.

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, there is humor knowing that the cartoon changes when Bill jumps. I couldn't find your Brokeback parody, what's it called?

The "W.F.A.A." Collab The "W.F.A.A." Collab

Not bad at all.

The animation and style really shone through in this submission. The first animation had fairly simple graphics which could have been more detailed. The second and Thirds were ok, although that swinging carrot in the third could have been smoother. I lose track of who made what after here but generally i enjoyed watching this and could see effort by all the animators. Nice original idea too.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Cheers!

We slaved away like crazy to get to this point.
Everyone here gave it their all. Thanks for your kind words on behalf of the crew.

the YuYu the YuYu

Inspring

You really do raise the bar every time you submit something new.

Political Correctness Political Correctness

Not too bad.

Yeah those assholes who won't let you say anything anymore are even more racist because it's all they can think about. If you notice somethin harmless you're clearly looking for divisions, which is what causes racism. Nice 7.

Clover: Episode 1 Clover: Episode 1

Cool

Funny

X-mas day in the morning X-mas day in the morning

Hey up Paul

Didn't think you were going to submit this buddy.

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

You still have IT.

Inspired by Cannibal! The Musical? That shot to the head must have been hard to animate. Good job -knox-

Primal War 06 Primal War 06

Other than a few slight set backs amazing

Ok, the animation is flawless and the story line is inspiring, however it is obvious that you dont give every little thing in the film as much graphical detail as each other, Dont get me wrong overall this flash looks stunning. And i have noticed your little captions on the end of your flashes they make the whole thing seem alot less proffesional ( But hey thats totally up to you :D)

Just some friendly pointers but damn these are amazing!

Chillz Story Chillz Story

Incredible.

Wow, i loved everything about this.
Your graphics were so neat and well drawn.
The angles like when he jumped off the roof were innovative.
The music was incredible, like the Taxi Driver soundtrack with Travis driving the Cab.
The Scarface poster when he snorted coke.
The Alpha tints to add atmosphere to certain scenes.
I hope this is everything you wanted it to be, becuase this is the highest quality of flash animation i've ever scene.

A tip of the hat to you sir. Legendary.

a good day (GC) a good day (GC)

Fair Effort.

Not bad actually. Wasn't a waste of time to watch and had a coherent plot. Lacked a lot like actual voices, better backgrounds etc.

Sikzak responds:

well this is my first time, on taking time on the backgrounds, and voices, sorry to say this but my voice is to DARK.
thanks for the review