BadFlashProductionsBadFlashProductions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 15 Fans

Bill, The Merman Bill, The Merman

ignore the last reviewer.

This was hilarious Jeremy. If someone wants to insult you because your limbs are out of proportion, maybe they should remember that it was a cartoon about a merman. I mean, who cares if some of thlimbs were a bit dodgy.

Loved the dancing Ginger women. A lot of the humour was thanks to the delivery of the main guy. I also had a little chuckle at the fact it's called Bill the merman, and he isn't even in the flash very long. Anyway i was going to give you an 8, but to cancel out that last review i'll give you a 10.

On another note. Punch Out inspired my cartoon Brokeback parody.

JeremyLokken responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, there is humor knowing that the cartoon changes when Bill jumps. I couldn't find your Brokeback parody, what's it called?

The "W.F.A.A." Collab The "W.F.A.A." Collab

Not bad at all.

The animation and style really shone through in this submission. The first animation had fairly simple graphics which could have been more detailed. The second and Thirds were ok, although that swinging carrot in the third could have been smoother. I lose track of who made what after here but generally i enjoyed watching this and could see effort by all the animators. Nice original idea too.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Cheers!

We slaved away like crazy to get to this point.
Everyone here gave it their all. Thanks for your kind words on behalf of the crew.

the YuYu the YuYu

Inspring

You really do raise the bar every time you submit something new.

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

Nice Work.

This is a pretty cool game man. I think the whole hating Chavs thing is getting old but this is a very nice game and fun to work through.

Saint-kilich responds:

hating chavs never gets old, kill em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chess-The Easy Way Chess-The Easy Way

Mmmmm I can see why this is scoring well.

Yeah it was good but short. Like others i was saw there thinking what to do for a moment. The animation and graphics and such were quite good but this lacked any real kind of plot or length. I did like it but it's only scoring high because despite been short it was good whilst it lasted.